Sunday, November 01, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Here begins the month of blogging craziness! Last Friday night I went over to SMU to watch one of my small group girls in the color guard for her band. Her school was playing at SMU, so I braved the masses of high schoolers, with the help of Michelle. It was really fun to watch her and it was actually pretty fun to be at a high school football game. The band was huge - like 600 kids. I've never seen so many kids crammed in a high school marching show ever! I didn't really get any great pictures because I was sitting close trying to see her, but here are the few I got.

Allen High School band. Rachel is one of those twirling the yellow flags!



And the only one I got where you can actually see Rach. She's the one of the ground with her arms full of flags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me share that night of crazy high school football with you :) You inspired me to go to one of my girls games the next week. love you, friend.
-meesh