Thursday, November 04, 2010

4/30: Thankful Thursdays

I'm stealing an idea from Amy and making Thursdays in November about being thankful.  I have so much to be thankful for, so here's what comes to mind today.

  • My friends, specifically tonight my community group.  I just came from meeting with those girls, and I can't even tell you how much I love them.  I am so thankful for the fact that these girls have walked through life with me for the last four-ish years.  I'm thankful that they know me and that I get to process life with them.  And most of all I'm thankful that they are the friends God has placed in my life.
  • I'm thankful for Sudafed.  I appear to be allergic to mold.  Every time it rains, I end up miserable with congestion and sinus pressure.  I've started taking Sudafed regularly when it rains seriously and it is amazing!
  • I'm thankful for a weekend at home.  I'm thankful for not having many plans this coming weekend other than getting to spend some time with friends and doing some serious resting.  I'm not sure I've recovered from this last weekend.
There are obviously so many more, but for today, those top the list!

No comments: