Saturday, November 20, 2010

20/30: Showering Nat

This has been a great weekend so far, and it's only Saturday afternoon.  The relief I was looking for has definitely happened.  This morning Sarah, Michelle & I carpooled over to a shower for Natalie.  It was really fun celebrating Natalie, meeting people from other parts of her life, and just spending time with friends.  Here's some pictures from the day.

 Nat & Sarah hanging with Mr. Brody.

 Nat's high school friends and her aunt.

 This little boy is a snuggle bug!

College roomies!!!

I've been waiting to wear this great dress, but it's too short for work.  Today seemed like the perfect opportunity.  I love it, but I didn't realize quite how short it was until I saw it in pictures!




6 comments:

Jess said...

Such an adorable dress! I love the tights and boots as well.

Natrudy said...

I absolutely LOVED having you girls there today! I wanted to say so much more about you, but I had to keep it short. You girls are the absolute best. I can't WAIT to celebrate my wedding with you!

Erin said...

I LOVE that dress!! Stinks that it's a little short for work, though - booooo.

So glad you're getting in some good friend time and getting recharged this weekend!

Linda W said...

That is a great dress and with the tights it seems great for a casual day.
The Auspicious Life

Sarah said...

Cuuuuuuute dress. And congrats to miss Nat! :)

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful dress. Personally, I think the tights solve the length problem.

I'm a remixer too and want to wish you the best of luck with the remaining challenge.