Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17/30: Daily Stops

There are some blogs that I visit daily. Okay, maybe more than some.  I can't help it.  I'm addicted.  And, of course, they come from a wide range of interests.  Food blogs, healthy living blogs, style blogs, sewing blogs, house and decorating blogs, and many more.  And this is in addition to reading all my friends who have blogs (see sidebar). So, I thought I'd introduce you to some of my favorites, in case you've never seen them.
  • The Pioneer Woman, of course.  I mean, if you haven't heard of her, go.  Now.
  • Eat, Live, Run.  Food blog/healthy living.  Jenna is one of my favorite stops.  Probably because in addition to healthy food, she has plenty of dessert recipes to balance it out.
  • Young House Love. Obviously, home & decorating.  I like it because they live in an old, ranch style home like me.  And they have great taste and decorate with things that I would really buy.  It's fun!
  • Under the Sycamore. Her name is Ashley.  She has a lot of mom/kid stuff, but she also has a ton of cute crafty, DIY, and photography things.
  • Annie Blogs.  She's a writer.  Lives in Nashville.  About my age. Single.  Crazy, awesome heart for the Lord.  She has a book coming out.  And I just like her writing.
  • MADE.  Pretty much my favorite sewing blog.  Even though a lot of her stuff is for her kids.  Always so, so cute!
  • Kendi Everyday.  Obviously you've heard about this one from me, but it definitely has caused me to recently add style blogs to the list of the kinds I read.
  • (never home) maker.  Another healthy living.  Great recipes, and a lot of stuff about running, which I enjoy.

Okay, I could keep going, but I'll stop.  And move on to today's outfit.  Really wanted to wear the pink H&M sweater.  Also really wanted to wear my black pant/tights, but once I got it on, I felt like in order to wear it to work I needed to have on something over the sweater.  Never, ever would have mixed these two, but I kind of like it.  And I kind of don't.  I can't really decide.  But it's what I'm wearing, regardless.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Uh oh...more blogs to add to Google Reader... =)

And I like the outfit!

Sarah said...

ahh you're already on outfit number 10!!! I need to catch up!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Sarah said...

I think it's funny how different our daily blogs are! The only one you read that I read is Made. Maybe I'll copy you and show mine... just maybe. :)

Kacie said...

May I recommend a blog I think you'd like?
http://www.elmstreetlife.com/

I know her through other undergrad alum friends, and she's got great DIY stuff, and great photography too.

lb said...

i like it a lot.. the outfit.

Sarah said...

Sarah - I'd love it if you'd do a list! That would be fun!

And Kacie - Thanks for the recomendation! I'll definitely check it out!

Sarah said...

Ah!! You are so hilarious. I'm the same about the mom/kid blogs. I kind of scan over unless they're moms or kids I know. How many diaper changes were made today isn't something that I want popping up in my Google Reader too often. (Much love to the moms out there, I'm just not one.) ;)