Monday, November 22, 2010

22/30: Where would I be?

Yesterday was such a full day - both literally and figuratively.  I was at church most of the day for different things and when I wasn't, I was with my roommate and/or friends.  It was pretty much busy non-stop, but I was continually reminded of God's work in my life and how everything I've done, everywhere I've been, every step I've taken has been because He working in my life.  I really couldn't have asked for a better day.  And to top it off, Mike (our senior high director) presented the gospel at Shoreline last night.  And I got to pray with a girl who is pretty new to our church to accept Christ.  Talk about a cool ending to a great day! Looking back on the day - the chorus of a song we sang yesterday morning couldn't be more fitting!

Where would I be without my Savior
Where would I be without His unending mercy.
I have life because His life was laid down.
I won't look back now.

And today I am officially halfway through the 30 for 30 craziness!  I was pretty wiped out from my non-stop weekend, so I went with an easy, go-to kind of outfit.  And, there's no way I could have put on a sweater, since the high here today is about 80 degrees.  Ewww.  That's all I have to say about that.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

You've got some really cute outfits, very practical and pretty. I am having to get more creative over the next few weeks of my mix since I have too much black in my wardrobe!!

I will be back to visit!! cheers, Jodi