Thursday, November 25, 2010

25/30: Thankful Thursday

Thanksgiving Edition. In pictures.  I'm thankful for this whole day and all I'm so privileged to be a part of!

 Dad & Eddy celebrating Tina's 50th at the Turkey Trot.  It was 20 degrees.  And yes, dad's hat says "Tina is Old".  He opted for that over a t-shirt.


 Birthday girl and her oldest!


 Mom and her homedog, Angela


 Sauer and Welch girls! (Michelle, Angela, Deborah, Donelle, Rebekah, me, & Valerie)


 Dressing - my favorite!


 Deb - making delicious sweet potatoes.


 Dessert


 Sisters


Pretty.

And the outfit.  The boots were only on for pictures, but you know.  :)


1 comment:

Linda W said...

Beautiful pictures!
Since I am remixer, I am always looking at the outfits. I love those boots, each and every time you wear them.


The Auspicious Life