Saturday, November 15, 2008

My new favorite board game...

Last night I went to a game night and Jen brought a new game. It's called Quelf. It has to be the funniest, most random game that I have ever played. You should take a look at the website. It's hilarious. Here are a few of the crazy things that happened in the two rounds of the game we played last night:

  • I had to say everything twice for the remainder of the game.
  • Every time someone rolled a four, Sarah had to act like she was videoing the action and narrate it like she was filming a documentary.
  • I had to wear Jen's sock on my hand as a puppet for the rest of the game as a sock puppet...I named him Henry.
These are just a few of funny things that happened in the game. It was really fun! I'm considering buying it before Thanksgiving and trying it out on my family!

2 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

I told you it was amazing! I am so glad you liked it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Quelf!!! It was really so fun. I got my mom pumped to play it at Christmas!!