Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100

This is my 100th post. Nothing like posting every day to move that number right on up there. This blogging is getting quite ridiculous, and I'm running out of things to say, so I thought I would post some random pictures. And when I say random, I mean random!

Sarah, me & Nat before she moved out to Nashville. Now she's moving back...oh happy day!

Me & Lisa at the expo for White Rock last year. We did crafts this weekend...different than running together, but it was fun. I like sewing!

Meredith & I at the Launch retreat last year. She got married this weekend. She was a beautiful bride and her wedding was a blast!

Me in Brazil August 2007...I've been thinking about that place a lot the last few days...I love it there! I love those kids, I love being there.

And this is Jen's Halloween costume. We made it. I sewed the skirt...she did the shirt. She was a rainbow that was a part of a thunderstorm. We were kind of proud of out handiwork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea for me making the blog!!! I love Welchy!:-)