Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have spent a wonderful Thanksgiving sitting outside on my grandparent's porch, eating with my family, playing games, and just enjoying being here with everyone (except Rebekah who had to say in Philly). A few of the many things I have to be thankful for this year:

  • My wonderful, supportive, loving family.
  • Friends who are faithful and are the hands and voice of God in my life.
  • A relationship with my Savior who loves me, guides me, provides for me, and has saved me!
  • A job in the midst of economic uncertainty.
  • A church where I am spurred to grow and supported in my walk with Christ.
  • And.....finishing the last book in the Twilight series so that I can now have my life back.

Really, I have so many things to be thankful for. The Lord has provided for me in ways beyond what I can understand or deserve. And for all the things I have to be thankful for, I give Him all the glory!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Speaking of the Twilight series...I thought you might like to know that I finished the second book this morning. It was fabulous. I'm off to get the third one this afternoon. I'm glad I listened to you and Jen and kept reading!