Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a little creepy...

So, I realize that most of the time when I blog about Student Ministries it's the serious side of things. Today, a little insight on the insanity that are Jr. High and High School ministers. It NEVER ceases to amaze me the skit characters that they transform themselves into. This week at Shoreline (our high school service that happens ever Sunday night), David (our Jr. High director) dressed up as a photographer/videographer. His name was Mr. Boggs. Actually, he had a first name, but I've forgotten it. His slogan was, "I take pictures of you while you're not looking." Need I say anything else to explain the title of the post? I leave you with a picture and the question of whether we are doing more harm than good with our students...

2 comments:

Julia said...

gotta love crazy skit characters!

January is great for you to come visit--the Grand Canyon might be cold but it'll still be big :)

Jen Lewis said...

He came to Wake today too! So creepy!