Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coldplay!

Last night I went to see Coldplay with my roommate Brooke and our friend Kelly. I was excited and looking forward to it, but I was tired, so I don’t think I was expecting as much as I got. It was absolutely the best concert I’ve ever been to. The show was incredible. Chris Martin going from piano to guitar back to piano. The band moving to different spots in the audience to play songs. Down to the way the live video of the band was projected on globes hanging from the ceiling. It was all amazing. And even without all of that, Coldplay just delivered. I walked away from last night liking them even more than when I showed up. Here’s a few pictures I took with my phone since I forgot my camera. Brooke had hers, and I’ll have to update with some actual good pictures whenever I get them from her.








No comments: