Saturday, January 01, 2011

Goals for 2011

I don't usually do resolutions, but I decided that I do have a few goals for 2011. So here they are:
  • Learn to use my camera on manual mode.  No more automatic!
  • Use the envelope system for budgeting eating out, groceries and clothes shopping.
  • Run at least one half marathon.
  • Go to Body Pump (or do strength training) twice a week.
  • Lose the last 30 pounds to get into the healthy BMI range.
  • Eat healthy on a more consistent basis.
  • Be "all in" for my last full calendar year with my small group girls.
  • Bible study and journal consistently.
And last night at midnight I toasted to going on a date in 2011...that's not too much to ask, right? :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

A thousand times yes to all of those resolutions!! And you know what? I'll be back soon to encourage you in many of those endeavors, especially on the camera and healthy living side of things. Healthy Living Plan 2011 is for realz. Also, I'll do my best to find a cute and awesome boy for you. =)