Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Droogsma

Natalie and Amory got married almost 2 weeks ago...I'm a little behind on the blogging.  It was a wonderful day.  From pedicures with all the girls in the morning, to lunching and doing everyone's hair and makeup in the hotel suite, to pictures at the church.  A wonderful, God-honoring ceremony and a blast of a reception.

I couldn't be more excited for my friend.  Amory is a wonderful guy and I know they are going to have a full and wonderful life together!

 Pedicures!

 Getting ready!



 The most fun van ride ever!  We might have come close to death on the way to the church!

 Sparkling grape juice!







 I took very few pictures of the reception...I guess I was doing too much dancing.  I loved their little private table...although it didn't stay private too much of the time.


 Wonderful Baylor friends Stephanie & Brittney!

 More Baylor girls - Steph, me, Sarah, Emily & Elisa.

 The End!!

No comments: