Sunday, December 05, 2010

What a Weekend

 Wow...it has been a busy weekend.  I have sewed, put up Christmas lights, raked a ton of leaves, tried a new restaurant with great friends for dinner last night, ran a half marathon, bagged up all the leaves (9 thirty gallon bags...just for the front yard), and went to a fun Christmas party.  And my goodness am I tired.  I did actually get dressed in something other than yard working/ running clothes for dinner last night and for the party tonight, so I actually have outfit pictures.  Only three more days!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

you look so happy and glowy!! like you're in the market to make friends and meet new people ... pick me! pick me! haha, seriously though, that smile is a winner:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Sarah said...

I have that same scarf but it's lighter blue! I have so much trouble figuring out how to tie it but yours looks great!