Saturday, January 08, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was so wonderful.  Before I left time to spend time with family Jen and I through a little party at our house.  It was fun to hang out and spend time with friends, but we didn't take any pictures.  Which is a little sad. 

But for actual Christmas, I headed out to Granbury for Christmas Eve and day then headed to Amarillo the day after Christmas.  Between the holidays they gave us and a few days of vacation, I was off work for a week and a half, which was absolutely amazing.  It was some much needed rest and time away from Dallas and great time with family. 

I always love Christmas.  I love time with the family, remembering the reason that we celebrate Christmas, and relaxing time off of work.  And this year was no exception.


Christmas Eve and Day in Granbury:

 Uncle Jeff and Mom...the last in the running in the "When will the Munger part of the family arrive?" poll, but someone stole all the cash.  They were sad.

 Dad and Rebekah...in their element!

 Me and the madre.

 Dad and PapaDub...it's kind of scary how much they look alike!

 Sisters!

 All the food...

 The parents...aren't they cute?

 My plate...yum!!!  Green chile stuffing, stuffed pork chops, green bean bundles, grilled veggies, red pepper risotto, and poblano pumpkin corn pudding.

 Aunt Pam, mom, and my other aunt Nola Ann.

 The sisters with Jeff and NolaAnn.


Christmas in Amarillo:
 I love Spode Christmas dishes!

 Mom's beautiful mantle.

 Dad opening gifts!

And the mom.

No comments: