Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soundtrack of my life

So, lately I seem to have the same songs that keep popping up on my iPod or in my head. Listening to the iPod on shuffle makes for some fun songs that I wouldn't normally listen to become ones that I want to listen to over and over again. Some songs I just can't seem to get enough of because of the lyrics, other just because they are catchy. But here are some of the random songs that are playing on repeat in my life right now:

1. Hymn - Brooke Fraser
2. Equally Skilled – Jon Foreman
3. We Could Run Away – Needtobreathe
4. You’re Beautiful – Phil Wickham
5. Hazy – Rosi Golan
6. Gravity – Sara Bareilles
7. Love Story – Taylor Swift
8. Waste Another Day – Brooke Fraser
9. Somewhere North – Caedmon’s Call
10. It’s Only Life – Kate Voegele
11. Collide – Addison Road
12. Loving You, Loving Me – Dave Barnes
13. None but Jesus – Hillsong United
14. Your Love is Strong – Jon Foreman

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I totally just youtubed all of these that I hadn't heard yet and added a handful to my "to download" list. Thanks for some great suggestions. :)