Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day

April 15th...a day that is generally dreaded among my kind (the accountants). And even though my dread has lessened since leaving the crazy world of public accounting, there's still a sigh of relief when it comes and goes. We mailed of all of our 4/15 returns yesterday...hooray!

Now on to the funny. My friend Erin posted this website on her blog today, and I found it too funny not to copy! I mean, who knew people made e-cards for April 15th?! I realize most of you won't find these funny, but for the few who will, here are a couple of examples from the website. If you find any humor in them, you should go to the website and look at all of them! Some are slightly offensive, but most are just plain humorous.

Happy Tax Day!




1 comment:

Erin said...

ha, I thought you might appreciate these! Oh, silly accountants - what are we to do with ourselves? =)

On a side note, could you send me your address? The last one I have for you is Churchill Way, and that was a while ago!