Thursday, May 11, 2006

Procrastination

This is the week before my test and it's amazing the things I have found to fill my time at night. Here are some of my favorties:

Rangers game: I have been dying to go to a game since the season started. I mean, I know I'm not a huge baseball fan or anything, but I just love getting to be outside and eat a hotdog. Especially the games in the spring, cause you get the nice weather. So we happened upon free tickets & a parking pass this week. You just can't pass that up!

New apartment: After small group with my girls last night I decided I just had to go see the new couch that had been delivered to our apartment, like it wasn't going to be there after I took my test. So of course I thought maybe I could study over there since my roommate is out of town, but little studying took place.

The good news is I'll get to see my sister for a short while tonight. She's in town for a concert and staying at my apartment - yet another source of procrastination!!!

No comments: