Monday, May 15, 2006

DONE!

MY TEST IS DONE!
I took my test on Saturday and what relief I feel! I won't know my scores for at least a month, but I don't even care at this point, I just care that it's over. Hopefully at this point, I just have one part left, which I will take in July. Oh glory hallelujah!

After my test on Saturday, LB & I went to see Akeelah & the Bee, which, as nerdy as it sounds, I highly recommend. It was SUCH a cute movie. Maybe it's just because I was so tired or maybe it really was that cute, but I really liked it, and I think you should all go see it!
My apartment is now a disaster in the packing frenzy. I really wish I had a picture to show you of the complete mess that it is. There are boxes everywhere, about 10 trash bags full of clothes and shoes and things that need to go to Salvation Army, and just nastiness everywhere. I can't wait to get everything out and into the new apartment! I will take pictures then!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah, I am so happy for you! Good luck with the new apartment, sounds fun!-Lesley