Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh the moving!

If I decide that I want to move again, someone please tell me I'm crazy. I mean, the outcome is great, but the process is ridiculous! All my boxes are now unpacked, but there are odds & ends all around the apartment that I can't quite seem to put away. I'm sure my poor roommate is ready to throw me out on the street already! The goal is to get everything tucked away before I go home for the weekend. I'm not sure what I was thinking booking a trip home right after my move. Who knows, maybe I'll get to spend lots of my weekend helping Deborah pack for her big move next week to Oklahoma City to start her first job! I mean, I should be pretty good at packing, since I've been doing so much of it lately.

So, my new apartment has a pool view and there always seem to be a million people down there. And it's very different from my old apartment complex, because they aren't just laying out, they are actually playing in the pool. For example this weekend, there were tons of people playing volleyball in the pool. And there are even a few kids, which makes it even more fun! I think I'm going to like this new apartment complex. The people seem to be a lot more friendly - maybe that's because I've escaped downtown Dallas and SMU world. Here's a picture of our pool - I really wish you could see all the people!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't move again. It's not fun. Plus this pool looks super fun! Colby would love to run around the edge of it!

_Mel