Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dancing the Night Away

Our student ministries event The Draw was last Sunday. I love The Draw. Who wouldn't love getting to do some country line dancing and attempting to teach some kids (and perhaps some friends) how to two step?!  I actually had such a blast just dancing and singing fun, old country songs with friends. 

 Me & Laura - I love that we're at student ministries events again now that her girls are in high school!


 One of the girls friends, Amanda, Rachel & Tori.


 Karley, me & Maddie.


 Laura & Spencer - right after my attempt at two-stepping lessons.  Let's just say it was a bit less than successful!


 I just love when they throw in a random techno song...it seems to elicit the most response from the kids.


 Madeleine, Tori, Rachel, & Maddie.


Julie, KJ (our wonderful new student ministries intern),  & me.

No comments: