Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ski Trip

The week before Christmas I headed out to Crested Butte, Colorado with the high school kids from church.  I had four girls from my small group, one of their friends, and our favorite friend from Kyla's group in my room.  They are such a great group of girls, and I really did have a blast with them.  The skiing was great, the skits were hilarious, as usual, and it was just an all around good time.  I took my point and shoot camera, but the battery was dead, so I only have a couple of pictures from my phone, and a few I stole from the student ministries pictures!


The whole group the last night before we got on the bus.


Tori, Rachel & Aaron


Me & Mel.  In case you're wondering, it is quite fashionable to take pictures with goggles on top of your head.  Skiing is a very attractive sport.



Some of my girls are on that ski lift in front of me, but you can't really tell that! I love snow!



Fireplace in our room.  One of the nights during free time we stayed in our room, made a fire, baked cookies, and watched girlie movies!


Oh, Katie...


Me and sweet Sarah.  She was sick most of the time, which was VERY sad!  Thankfully she got well enough to at least enjoy some of the scenery!


And if you happen to be bored, one night at club the skit/video were Twilight themed, and they were hilarious!  Here's that video for that and the ski trip video so that you can see how much fun we had!








No comments: