Monday, August 03, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Two of my very special friends have birthdays today! Happy Birthday Emily & Lesley!!!

Me & Emily at Michelle's wedding reception. Em is one of my precious college friends. She lives in Nashville...we wish she was closer!! Roomie gatherings just aren't the same without her. Emily is one of the most fun friends I have, and also one of the most thoughtful. I can't wait to see you next month!!!! GAFIA here we come!!


Me & Lesley (on the right) with Darby at her bridal luncheon. Lesley and I have been friends since we were little. We grew up going to church together...and school of course...I mean, we're from Fritch, not somewhere were kids go to different schools! In high school we played on the golf team together. She is one of the few from high school who I still talk to, and I know it is because of her relentless pursuit of our friendship. She has always been someone who loves people...and I am so thankful that I can still call her my friend!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the blog shout out. Love you, dear one, and can't wait to catch up face to face. Muah!