Monday, May 04, 2009

Never Say Never

In case I haven't mentioned it before (or more times than I can count), I lived with these girls in college.  They are my favorites.  There are a couple of things that all of them did, that I wanted nothing to do with.  You could say I was very adamantly and perhaps a bit vocally opposed to them. I might have even, a couple of times, said I would never do them.  Don't you hate it, when  you find yourself doing the exact things you said you would never do!?!  And not just once, but on an almost daily basis!  These things are running, and eating Kashi cereal.  It may sound silly, but I was very vocal about my hatred for both.  To the point, that I'm sure I offended the girls a time or two, calling their beloved cereal cardboard or telling them they were insane for running.  So here, my friends, is your public apology for ridiculing you all those years.  I was wrong, please forgive me!

4 comments:

Natrudy said...

Apology accepted :-) So does this mean that you are eating Kashi cereal now, because that would make me really excited!!

Sarah Sherman said...

I still think Kashi tastes like cardboard - sorry Nat!

michelle said...

i accept your apology wholeheartedly! I still eat the kashi almost every morning. Glad to hear you've joined me in that! What's your fave?

Natrudy said...

I think YOU taste like cardboard Sarah Sherman, what do you think about that?!