Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Iron Girl

I don't have a lot of time to update, but I thought I'd at least put some pictures from the Iron Girl. In brief - I'm glad I did, although it was the hardest thing I've EVER done! I finished in 1 hour 58 minutes, which is faster than I thought I would finish. My fast goal was 2 hours. I'm not sure if I'll ever do another one, but it was a good experience overall. Here's a few pictures:

Lisa looking in disgust at the canal we had to swim in the next day! There was definitely a "No Swimming" sign about 3 feet from where we started the race!

The morning of the race. You can tell we're newbies...everyone else was wearing their spandex with pride, we were covering ours up!

Finishing the bike....I almost fell off my bike right here!


Finishing!!!!!




LB, me & Julia - I had great supporters!





Me & Sarah - she finished in time to cool off & then take pictures of me finishing!



Proof I finished :) Swim 500m, Bike 20K, Run 5K.







No comments: