Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rebekah's Birthday

Over a month ago I spent the day celebrating my little sister's birthday.  This is what she wanted to do:


Yes, we ran a half marathon for her birthday. The Big D Half.  It was great...for the first half anyway.  I ran with Rebekah and her friend Bre. Then around mile 6 I started feeling sick.  It was about 85 degrees at that point - way hotter than I like to run in.  I did actually finish - even if I did have to walk a ton the second half.  After the race, we went to Breadwinners with Rebekah's friends.  Overall it was a great day.  Happy 25th Rebekah!

 Bre, Rebekah and me at the finish.

Sisters!

The girls in front of Breadwinners


 Me, Rebekah & Rachel


Me & Brooke - Her & Rebekah have been friends since middle school.  We love her!

No comments: