Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas

I had a week and a half off work this year between our great holiday schedule and a couple of days of vacation taken. It was so nice to be off work for that long. I spent the first part of my time off in Amarillo with my family. It was wonderful to be at home and see Rebekah for the first time since Labor Day weekend. We hung out at the house, went to a Christmas Eve service at my parents church, opened present, spent time with MaMa, had a wonderful Christmas dinner, had fun with the Sauer's and the O'Neal's, helped mom paint her office, and just enjoyed being home. Here's some pictures from the week.
Rebekah crocheted us all hats for Christmas...she's talented!
Sisters
Parents...aren't they cute?
The mom's trying their hand at Rock Band...quite hilarious!!! I believe there's a video...and if I get my hands on it, it will definitely make an appearance on the blog!

The sisters with Lindsay...much fun was had with the O'Neal's and the "brewery" tour!

I'll update on the rest of my Christmas break...the High School ski trip...soon!

No comments: