Wednesday, September 27, 2006

First Week

At the request of Emily I will update you on my new job. I started on Monday after 4 wonderful days off. Last week was amazing just to catch up on life, get to hang out with my 7th grade small group, and see friends. It was so refreshing.

The new job is going great. It's very different than what I did at PwC, but I think it's going to be really interesting once I get the hang of things a little more. Most of all, I love the atmosphere. The people I work with are great. It's so different to be here. Yesterday we had staff prayer - I felt more like I was at a bible study than at work. And even though I work on the business side of things, it's really neat to be in this atmosphere and just to be a part of a ministry that I love.

Anyway - you will get more updates as I settle in. Thank you for all your prayers in this process. I feel very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Welchy!!! I'm so glad that things are going well at work. Maybe one of these days, we'll actually get to have a long conversation by phone!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yea Welchy!!! I'm so glad that things are going well at work. Maybe one of these days, we'll actually get to have a long conversation by phone!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Sarah, but I'm glad things are going so well for you! Oh, and you can make me lasagna anytime you want. =)