Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ringing in 2012

For New Year's Eve Jen and I had friends over to our house. I drove straight in from my Christmas celebration in Granbury.  We all made food, brought wine, and played fun games.  I love it when our worlds mix.  We introduced Michelle and Charlie to Jen's friends Tiffany and David and it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  I'm a dork.

Anyway, not much to say about the night, other than it was so much fun to start a new year off with good friends and laughter.  Even looking back, I am so thankful for all my friends.  I didn't take a single picture, so I stole all of these from Charlie.


 Let the games begin!

 Tiffany is fun to watch play games!







 Jen, me, Tiffany & David

 Me, Jen, Melissa, Leanne, & Shawn

 College Roomies minus Nat - me, Sarah & Michelle

The Roommate!

No comments: