Monday, February 20, 2012

On the Eve of Christmas

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun this year.  We were at my parent's house in Amarillo.  My aunt and uncle came in that afternoon.  We had presents from Santa Clause, went to church, played spades, and had the first annual white elephant gift exchange.  Overall, it was great fun and I just loved being with my family.

 Mom takes lots of pictures! (like I have room to talk)

 Family pic!

 Spades, spades, spades!

 It was determined playing spades with OR against each other wasn't good for Deborah and Stephen's marriage.

 Jeff & I dominated

 Welch girls!

First annual family White Elephant gift exchange.

Super flattering Uncle Jeff!

 Blender - so many family inside jokes.

 Our die hard Aggie loved her Sooner pillow pet!  Could not have been a more perfect person to open that!

This one some might think morbid, but Deborah had just opened Mama's glass eye.  It was completely priceless.  I only wish the picture wasn't blurry!

No comments: