Saturday, June 25, 2011

Erin's Getting Married!!!

A long time ago...I mean almost 2 months ago...some friends threw an engagement party for Erin & Craig. We were also celebrating them moving back to Texas.  I always love these get togethers with my old work friends.  I love these people and it's crazy that it's been five years since I've worked with them.  Whenever we get together, it's just like old times.

I'm excited for Erin & Craig's wedding in November...until then we'll just enjoy all the fun parties!

 There were lots of precious babies...this is sweet Taylor.

 Me & the guest of honor...just love her.

 Bride to me and momma to be.

 Jenny & Miss Taylor...as always she was a great hostess!

Molly & Mr. Rhett...she was the other mastermind behind the party. 

Congratulations friends!!!  
All pictures taken by Erin.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay for fun parties!! And for that whole getting married thing... =)

love you, friend