Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Catching Up

Wow - it's been a long time since I've posted.  I think we'll go bullet point for a little catch up session.

  • I watched the Super Bowl with the college roommates, their husbands and children.  Really, I spent more time walking around with sweet Harper than I did actually watching the Super Bowl or commercials, but it was fun all the same. 
Isn't she precious?!

I hung out with this guy a little too...he's such an adorable little chunk!

  • I ran a 5K with Jen, Shawn, and Vicky.  It was a fun, really early, and cold Saturday morning.  The race raised money for IJM, so at the very least we did it for a good cause.

  • I've been doing a lot of running.  I'm training for the Big D Half Marathon - I'm going to run it with Rebekah and one of her college friends.  I've also been keeping up with my New Year's goal of Body Pump twice a week...I really love it actually.
  • This week was the two year anniversary of Wanda being gone.  Crazy.  In some ways it feels like it was yesterday.
  • This coming weekend is also the anniversary of home ownership for me...I closed on the 11th.  Looking at this picture - oh how I love how my house looks with green leaves on the trees.  But those same trees have been wreaking havoc on my life since the fall...dropping leaves all the time.  Non stop. So many of them.
  • And I cooked these Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers this week and they are awesome. You should try them.

1 comment:

Becky Duncan said...

Who is that foxy lady in the green? You look fantastic!