Friday, August 08, 2008

Behind...

I realize I'm long overdue a post. For some reason I can't seem to make myself sit down and write anything...except when I'm supposed to be studying. I'm taking my second part of the CPA exam 2 weeks from tomorrow. Wow. Maybe after that I'll sit down and write some more. For now, I'll leave you with a brief summary of what happened in the month or so that I haven't been blogging:

1. Nat came into town and we threw a baby shower for Sarah. Much fun was had by all!

2. Took my first part of the CPA exam.

3. Went with my family to help pack Rebekah's house in College Station and see Deborah as maid of honor in Leeann's wedding.

4. Seen Batman & Mamma Mia in the same week. Julia would be so proud.

5. Saw John Mayer in concert - without his shirt on the whole time, by the way.

6. Celebrated Brooke's birthday.

7. Studied. Lots of studying.

8. Read a lot of Stuff Christians Like to procrastinate.

I actually do have pictures of most of this, but they are sitting on my camera and I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I will maybe update the post with pictures whenever that happens!

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh great...another blog to be addicted to! ;) JK...thanks for passing it along. It's good. Do you know the guy?

Good luck on your exam!!