Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Since I last blogged...

Wow - it's been a long time since I've been on this thing. A lot has happened...I guess. Here's a brief update.

Christmas & Its Parties:


Community Group girls at the Student Ministries Christmas Party.






Work Christmas Party


I had the week between Christmas & New Years off, which was such a blessing. My family was in Granbury with my grandparents before Christmas and then in Amarillo for Christmas day and the rest of the week. It was a great time to rest & relax after a crazy December. I enjoyed getting to hang out with my family. Unfortunately, I have no good pictures of my time at home.


Shawn Turned 25:




Ski Trip:

Shawn & I went skiing. The trip I planned dwindled down to the two of us. We ended up having a ton of fun since we ski at the same pace. Taos had great snow just for us!!!


Winter Chill:

This weekend we had a Jr. High girls retreat. It was great hang out time with the girls & getting to talk about stuff they are really dealing with. I can hardly believe they are in their last semester of Junior High - how time flies!!!


The girls - aren't they grown up?!




Me & Laura - gotta love her!!! I think this was the 8th picture we took to finally get a decent one!



And...I have roommates:

Julia is doing her externship next year at the Mayo clinic in Arizona, so I knew I was going to have to start searching for a roommate soon. It just so happens that two girls I work with (and love) have a roommate getting married at the same time my lease runs out. I love God's timing! Today we all dressed alike (on accident), so we decided to take a picture.

Me, Brooke & Julie - They are so fun!

And Sarah & Jeff have started a blog - it's the link section. Visit it & see their exciting news!!!




1 comment:

Sarah Sherman said...

we need to catch up - new roomies and a ski trip....