Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nothing too exciting...

Nothing too exciting here, I just thought I should update you all on what's going on in my life a little. It's been a great couple of weeks since I've been back from New Orleans. Despite some super long hours at work I've managed to go to the lake, hang out with my roommate & her parents, get some good quality Michelle time in, and get a new haircut. I will have to take a picture of the new haircut soon & get it up here.

God is teaching me so much lately about where I am and the people around me. I was talking to my mom last night about the crazy world I've been thrown into since I graduated from Baylor, and looking back, I don't think I'd trade it. As miserable as it is most days, there are some great relationships that have come out of this place and if God has allowed me to touch just one life while I've been here, then that is so worth all the hours, all the tears, and all the heartache.

My parents & my sister are coming on Saturday on their way through from College Station to Amarillo and I am super excited about getting to hang out with them. I love getting to have my family here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you and can't wait to see you saturday!