Thursday, August 24, 2006

Leaving...

My new-found discovery is that every time I talk to someone I was in accounting classes with at Baylor, it seems like I hear about someone new leaving the Big 4 or planning their escape. It's pretty exciting to see everyone's next phase of life. I mean, we all knew it would happen. Not many people go into public accounting planning on staying for forever, it's just been different than most of us thought. As I sat at lunch with some of my girlfriends downtown yesterday and discussed our misconceptions and plans for getting out, it was just exciting to me to see how God uses the year or two that He puts us there to grow us and put us through the ringer, but then gives us things that are so much better. I can't wait to see and tell you what God has for me next!

This weekend Melissa was in town from Houston and we got to go to the lake. It was great to get to hang out and spend time outside on the water :) This is all of us on the boat!

Luke, Melissa, Me, LB Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Methinks you should update your blog with your exciting news....the news that is somewhat related to this post. Happy blogging! Love you!