Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You Tube Wednesday

I think it's time for a new tradition here on the blog. You Tube Wednesday.  I've seen too many great or funny videos lately not to share.  So here we go.


This video is ridiculous.  Stick with it.  It gets even better the farther in you get.



I'm sure you've heard "Call me Maybe".  If not, I don't know how you've escaped it.   I kind of love this take.  And if you're bored, watch some of the other ones they have of Obama singing.  They are pretty hilarious.



Volunteer Appreciation from Watermark Community Church on Vimeo.
And an oldie, but a goodie.  From our volunteer appreciation at church last year.  I fully realize it might not be as funny if you don't go to Watermark, but I love it too much.  And really, if you do nothing else, especially if you grew up in the baptist church, fast forward to 4:30...it's totally worth it.

No comments: