Friday, March 05, 2010

Rolling

So....me and my friends never really did the whole TP'ing, Rolling, Wrapping, whatever you want to call it thing in junior high and high school.  Perhaps because trees were not overly abundant in the Texas panhandle?  I'm not sure. 

Anyways.  Last weekend, during DTown, I get a text from Brooke, who walked out Sunday morning to this:


So, the boys who did it cleaned up some, but there was still stuff in the trees almost a week later. Last Saturday morning, the roommates and I spent some time attempting to stand on ladders with brooms and get the remaining toilet paper out of the trees.  I can't say we were completely successful.  I think the rain this week almost finished the job for us.  All I have to say is that you won't see me wrapping anyone's house anytime soon now that I've experienced cleaning it up! You also won't find me handing out my new address to any leader's of junior high boys!

Julie trying to reach the really high branches.  She almost got it!

Terrible photography, but it commemorates the occasion for sure!

No comments: