Friday, January 26, 2007

Grateful!

I've been thinking a lot this week about how many things I've filled my life up with right now, but how good it all is, and how grateful I am to have to time to do it all! I never would have thought a year ago that I'd be able to be involved in so many things and not feel guilty about it because it was taking away from my job.

This semester I've started doing a Beth Moore study with a couple of girls that I worked with at PwC. We are studying Daniel, and it has been such a blessing to look at the kind of integrity that he lived with. It makes me really think about how I live my life, and how I want to be like Daniel - so good at what I do that the king chooses me to do his work and living a life of integrity in a culture where that is not the thing to do. We're only in the second week, but I am absolutely loving it!!

I'm also loving getting to spend time with my junior high girls. I feel like I learn so much in just trying to teach them and be a role model for them. They really bring such joy to my life. We have D-Town (Watermark's version of disciple now) coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait for a whole weekend of just hanging with my girls. I'm praying that it will be a great bonding time for our group.

I guess that's kind of an update on my life right now. All that to say life is good!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sarah -

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. It sounds like God is blessing you for your faithfulness. I'm doing a Beth moroe study, too - "To Live is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul". It's amazing.

And I love how you pour your life into junior high girl. You're amazing!!

Love you,
Emily