Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Unchangeable

You are not a god created, by human hands,
You are not a god dependent, on any mortal man.
You are not a god in need of, anything we can give.
By your plan, that's just the way it is.

You are God alone, from before time began,
You were on Your throne, You were God alone
And right now in the good times and bad,
You are on Your throne, You are God alone.

You're unchangeable, You're unshakeable,
You're unstopable, that's what You are.

You're the only God whose power none can contend.
You're the only God whose name and praise will never end.
You're the only God who's worthy of everything we can.
You are God, that's just the way it is.


I was standing in church a couple of weeks ago as we were singing the words to this song thinking about how amazing it is that our God is unchangeable. No matter how much craziness and change is going on in our little lives, God is there and He is constant. I am so humbled by that in this phase of life where everything seems to be so up in the air. I am so thankful that I worship a God who doesn't change and whose truth for my life remains the same through it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I love you very much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.